9) Polish American Club

Polish American Club [This building, next to the Canal House, has been completely remodeled. It was on the 1984 tour because of its Art Deco styling with multicolor baked-enamel veneer, but that is all gone. It was originally the "Chimes Cafe," built in 1937. The building is now unremarkable, but it is still one reminder of Bellows Falls' remarkable Polish heritage.]
[Previous: Old Fire Station] [Next: Rockingham Canal House]
[Bellows Falls Historic District] [Map]